Fall 2009 - Resources for Listening Activities

If you are having problems finding good listening resources for your blogs, please visit my blog ITRLT. There is plenty there to help you get started. I have just posted five new posts with many websites each from which you can get good listening resources (audio, video, songs, webcasts, etc.) for different languages and teaching contexts. I hope you find these useful.
These are the links to the new posts:

Remember that you don't have to come up with anything new, or with 5 different websites. You need to list and reflect on the use of 5 (five) listening resources (videos, podcasts, songs, etc.) that are suitable for your chosen teaching context. You can even choose them all from the same website! Provide an embedded link to the resource and comment/reflect on how you will use it in your class, what for, etc.

Good job for those who have already posted resources. I'm very impressed by the quality of the resources you selected and your comments.

If you have any questions, please ask.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Aathira,

    Interesting resource! Thank you for sharing. Come back and visit us any time. Here I am just posting information for my Methods Class. You'll surely find useful teaching resources in my other blog (see My Blog) or in my student blogs (see Class of Fall 2009). Take a look. I've listed them all in my sidebar.

    ReplyDelete